Compex is a Swiss brand that has built up unparalleled expertise over a period of just over thirty years in the areas of physiotherapy, pain treatment and sports training.
Over the years, Compex’s flagship electro-stimulation technology has become an essentially to health care professionals and the most demanding athletes. It is now a widely known training technique coming from an unparalleled expertise, used for physical preparation, muscular recovery, injury prevention and pain treatment. 、
Improves your strength and restores muscle volume, helps you relax and recover faster. Including all the features of SP 2.0, SP 4.0 also offers rehabilitation programs that can be helpful for athletes with frequent injuries who practice their activity 3 times per week. The MI features provide additional ease of use.
- User friendly interface, just several steps away from training
- Equipped with Mi-Scan, Mi-range and Mi-tens function automatically adjusts the electro-stimulator settings to the specificities of each of the muscles, result in adaptation to patients’ physiology
- 20 unique programs for the user to choose from
- 4 independent channels
- Rechargeable battery charged in less than 4.5 hours
Compex New Range
The Compex New Range Products are classified into Fitness and Sports. Users or Therapists and choose the desired model according to different needs. Researches show that using Compex can improves performance, helps recover faster and sculpts your body, etc. It offers comprehensive advantages for user and is easy to operate.
What is “ Mi ” (Muscle intelligence) technology?
“ Mi ” technology is a revolutionary technology exclusive to COMPEX, which takes into account the specific features of your muscles and offers stimulation suited to each specific characteristic. Your training is thus automatically personalized and therefore is perfectly suited to your physiology.
Mi-Sensor forms an interactive link between the muscle and the stimulator. It measures certain physiological characteristics of the muscle to be stimulated, analyses them and adjusts the stimulation parameters to suit each patient.
- Mi-SCAN: scans the muscle and automatically adjusts stimulator parameters to your physiology.
- Mi-TENS: makes it easier to adjust stimulation levels for pain relief programs to ensure optimal results.
- Mi-RANGE: indicates the optimal level of stimulation to use for Recovery and Massage programs.
|Pain management TENS
|Reduce muscle soreness
|Firm your stomach
|Reduce muscle tension
|Firm your arms
|Shape you buttocks