The richness of its formulation gives it properties that are felt at several levels:
• Improves the cardiovascular and circulatory system
• Stabilizes cholesterol, diabetes, and blood pressure
• Improves the function of the nervous system
• Enhances the immune system
• Anti-tumour activity
• Normal function of bones and cartilage
Moringa (Moringa oleifera) is a fast-growing, drought-resistant tree of the family Moringaceae, native to tropical and subtropical regions of South Asia. It is widely cultivated for its young seed pods and leaves used as vegetables and for traditional herbal medicine. Moringa contains many antioxidants, substances that can relieve fatigue and tiredness, protect body from aging and may boost your innate immunity.