- Digital Pressure Sensor: air chambers and air pumps are used to produce air compression massage for the legs and arm
- Adjustable pressure range and skip mode provided for skipping unwanted body spot
- Four modes: WAVE/ CIRCULATION/ UP&DOWN / FULL mode
- Deflation and Inflation Pump Function: Each capillary blood vessel will be alternately expanded and constricted with the compression movement. It helps improve the blood circulation and oxygen transport over the whole body, as well as the removal of the waste deposits (Cholesterol, Carbon dioxide, etc.)
- Massage Effect: Massages fatigue and tight muscles, congestion or cellulite parts repeatedly with soft air pressure. It promotes the effects of exercise if it is used before and/or after exercise and it’s like soft warming up
- Stretching Effect: When the cuffs pressurize legs, arms or waist, it makes the joints to be stretched naturally.
- Deep Breathing Effect (Abdominal Breathing):Naturally promotes deep breathing when using the device
- Waist Cuff Effect: good for waist pain, intestine movement, dissolution of abdomen fat (cellulite) and pelvis contraction movement.
- Basic set: 1 machine, 2 leg cuffs, 1 double hose, 1 single hose, 2 foot pad
- Optional accessories: waist cuff and arm cuffs are available for purchasing
Automatic Operation Button with soft Touch Screen Pad
- Massage Mode and Blood Circulation Mode
- Optional Care Buttons: Foot, Calf, Knee, Thigh
- Precise Compression by a Digital Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 20~250mmHg
- Small, light & portable (20 x 30 inches, 4.85 lbs)
- Included two leg cuffs
- Treatment Duration: 10, 20, and 30 minutes.
- Recommended Pressure Range: 60 – 120 mmHg.
- Inflation Time: 10, 20, and 30 minutes.
- Main Unit Dimensions: 260 x 180 x 130 mm.
- Warranty: 1 year of machine, 2 months of cuffs
- The air compression therapy is effective in promoting good blood and lymph circulation and improving metabolism and expanding blood vessels in the body. It helps the delivery of clear blood including the increased oxygen over whole human body and the removal of the bad deposits (Cholesterol, etc.)
The air pump function pumps oxygen-rich blood through your body, all the way down to your calves and toes, where it can get rid of toxins it picked up along the way, replenish and circulate again
- The cuffs apply specific pressure levels on the legs and waist, allowing the joints to be stretched lightly and naturally.
The massage effect uses gentle air pressure to alleviate tired muscles, reduce cellulites and to massage away all the fatigue and tiredness
- Air pumps increase the volume of lymph flow and vastly increase the lymphatic system’s ability to remove toxins and infection materials. Helps bring along oxygen, nutrients and hormones from blood to body tissues
- Listed in Medical Device Administrative Control System of Department of Health
- Reducing lymphedema (water retention): Lymphedema occurs when lymphatic fluid builds up in the soft tissues or our legs. This air compression therapy system can effectively drain the fluids out of your limbs and dispose via the excretory system
- Removing cellulites: This air compression therapy system rejuvenates the lymph glands or blood vessels that are constricted or damaged due to cellulites. It effective drains excessive and stagnant fat cells, therefore removing unpleasant cellulite marks on our limbs.
- Improving blood circulation: assists our legs in transporting deoxygenized blood back to the heart and lungs
- Increasing oxygen level: as blood circulation improves, the brain will have sufficient blood and oxygen levels to prevent dizziness, headaches and insomnia
- Preventing deep vein thrombosis: applies periodic pressure on legs through the inflation and deflation of the pneumatic cuffs to keep deep vein thrombosis away
- Toning and shaping: the system uses air chambers to gradually tone and shape our legs, making them slimmer
- Relieving joint aches: the massage-like sensation is effective in gradually reducing aches on the joints
- Providing relaxation: the massage mode gently applies pressure onto our limbs to give us the ultimate relaxation
- Waist cuffs effect could relieve sciatica
Indications & Contraindications
- Diseases by interruption in blood circulation
- Lymph edema
- Cellulite (Fat dissolution)
- Pregnant woman’s limb management
- Benumbed feet or hands
- Cold feet or hands
- Settlement of stress
- Old age, weakness and fatigue
- For healthier body and elastic skin