- A breakthrough product with simple design. During sleep, the iNAP Lite creates a gentle vacuum within the oral cavity which pulls the tongue toward upper palate and also pulls the soft palate forward. The airway is then freed to prevent sleep-disordered breathing.
- Continuously detects air pressure within the oral cavity and automatically adjusts the pressure gradient applied to the airway as needed.
- Automatically enters power saving mode once the target vacuum is maintained.
- By collecting saliva in the container, it helps prevent the tubing from clogging and allows easy cleaning
- Power: 1.5V AA battery x 2
- Dimensions: 3.15” x 3.35” x 0.86” (80 * 85 * 22 mm)
- Weight: 0.22 lbs (0.1kg)
- Allows you to breathe through the nose naturally without blowing air into the body while sleeping.
- Incredibly light, small and compact. It fits in one hand and is therefore very travel-friendly.
- iNAP console is silent when negative pressure is reached and maintained, allowing you to sleep peacefully.
- Works without having to wear cumbersome facial masks, belts or large hoses. iNAP is both easy-fitting and non-intrusive
- Battery powered and ultra-portable for any situation. Can be used for at least 1 week using brand new batteries.
- Possesses more than 70 patents and was winner of iF design award 2016, Italy A’Design awards, etc.
- Allows natural breathing of user during sleep and prevents respiratory obstructive events
- Reduces sleep apnea symptoms without the need of a surgery
- Reduces the risk of sleep apnea-related diseases including high blood pressure and stroke
- Improves sleep and life qualities as symptoms of sleepiness and lack of energy during the day are relieved