- The snoring mouthguard pushes the lower jaw forward in sections, widens the upper airway, and makes breathing easier and smoother.
- It prevents the tongue from blocking the airway and avoids breathing pauses.
- The snoring mouthguard effectively reduces snoring noise and frequency.
- The outer layer is made of wear-resistant materials to prevent tooth wear.
- It uses food-grade safe materials that are free from bisphenol A or latex, making it safe to use.
- The snoring mouthguard has a middle opening design that allows normal swallowing and speaking.
- It can move freely left and right, reducing the burden on the lower jaw.
- The mouthguard fits tightly to the individual’s oral and dental shape, allowing for full-range mouth movement.
- It has segmented adjustments, making it easy to adapt and comfortable to wear.